Rambling travelogs from a world traveler

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Grouse Spy Can

 “Waiting. Like it or not, it's a skill all spies have to master eventually.” ~ Ally Carter

 

Gentle Readers and Loved Ones,

Unless of course, you have a game cam, then you can go off and do other things and the well designed game cam waits, finger poised over the shutter button, so you don't have to.

"What in the world are you blathering about now?"

The last two days, I went out and put my game cam on a Ruffed Grouse Drumming log I know about.  Ruffed Grouse males select a nice log in the woods and get up on it and beat their wings to call to females.  It's a quite striking sound

  I got several photos to share.  

All fluffed to keep warm


I've had about enough of this camera, human.

Sunrise Drumming

Sunrise Drumming

Fluffed up for the night.

I'l be glad when this dern camera is gone.



On that happy note, I remain, 

Dad/Geoff

No comments: